COVID SAFETY AT WOODSTOCK HEALING ARTS
We take your health and safety seriously. Here is what we are doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- All patients and practitioners wear masks at all times while on the premises. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
- All patients and practitioners do their best to maintain social distancing of 6′, except while treatments are in session.
- We no longer have a waiting room. Patients are asked to wait outside or in their cars until their appointment time and they make contact with their provider.
- The air in the center is filtered 24 hours a day with a virus-removing Merv-13 filter. Many of the treatment rooms also have a secondary air filter.
- Surfaces including treatment tables, door handles, and bathroom surfaces are sanitized between all visits.
- We encourage our patients to refrain from using the bathroom on site except in emergencies.
- Patients will be pre-screened and screened for possible COVID contact or symptoms and temperatures are checked at the door.
- All patients are encouraged to sanitize their hands upon arrival at the center. Purell and a natural hand sanitizer are available.
If you exhibit any of the following symptoms, please let your provider know immediately and call your primary care physician:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face